When stage 4 breast cancer has mets to lung, brain, adrenal, and now liver with no chemo how long can one live w/o chemo and radiation?

Probably not long. This person needs therapy is he/she so desires. If not, would recommend supportive care/hospice. Hope this helps.
So sorry. This is a very bad situation, and really not compatible with life beyond 2 or 3 months at most. Once the liver gets involved, and out of control, there is little intervention which would succeed. Might consider hospice care at this point. All the best through this difficult time.
No very long perhaps. I'm sorry that the prognosis is not good, but this may be one of the cases that survives longer than the average. Some people in palliative care live years. Overall health, good support and spiritual strength play important roles in the quality of life regardless of the actual length. I wish you all the best during this challenging phase of life. Peace & love!