Getting rhino and septoplasty done with local anesthesia & only minimal IV sedation. Can I get breathing tube to protect airway still?

Do not need one. Probably will not need an endotracheal tube for this operation. Talk to your surgeon if hou have specific concerns.
No. If you're going to have an airway - either lma or et tube - then you'll need a deeper level of sedation and the services of a crna or md anesthesiologist. Ask your surgeon about this option.
Hard to suppress. Gag reflex without sufficient anesthesia or sedation. Proper monitoring and airway protection from nasal bleeding during even sedation cases requires a crna or md anesthesiologist (if the "surgeon" is planning on doing the sedation him/herself this is not a good idea) so the cost is the same as a great and completely comfortable and safe general anesthetic. Check surgeon's credentials!