Dr. Robert Binford
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Doubt it's the heart

I don't think your symptoms can be caused by your heart given your description of the echo findings.
There could be many other causes of your symptoms. One potential would be panic attacks. Often these give you the feeling you are dying. Check with your doctor for follow up.

In brief: Doubt it's the heart

In brief: It's not the valve

The mild mvp and mild regurgitation are considered a normal finding by most.
You obviously had the study for a reason. You should discuss this with you doc.Pain with a chest origin can originate from the bony structure, the lung or lung linings and the entrance to the stomach. A good history and physical can point the way.Lifestyle issues often trigger the events.

In brief: It's not the valve

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine