I have sharp pain on my lower right side of my abdominal like i'm getting poked or stabbed when i move or cough and i feel some discomfort when i lie?

In brief: Uncertain

Needs a complete medical history & physical exam. Could be muscle strain or hernia or other possibilities.
See a doctor for an exam.

In brief: Uncertain

See a doctor for an exam.
Dr. Donald Reed
Surgery

In brief: Are you "ill" or not

If you were acutely ill or having a fever, i would think you may have appendicitis or an acute viral infection.
If you have not had your appendix out, it may be worth your while to go see your family physician. If you don't have one - like a lot of guys in your age group - try one of those walk-in clinics [or "doc in the box" as we like to call them] - rather than an emergency room - less costly.

In brief: Are you "ill" or not

Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery