"2 weeks post laparoscopic double inguinal hernia surgery and still swollen and sore"?

Wait will get better. Wait couple of wks you will get better , is just healing process , make sure to go for follow up visit and speak to your surgeon.
Not abnormal. Local swelling and tenderness, including testicular swelling, may last for 4-6 weeks after this procedure. You should take it easy, refrain from straining until cleared by your surgeon. As long as there is no overlying redness, no fever, you can wait until your follow up appointment with your surgeon. If in doubt, call.