I had an op in my leg, the tibia and the fibula, I have only a rod, 3 days had passed from the op and my leg is really painful, should I worry?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Pain is expected

You had surgery with placement of a rod in your tibia three days ago.
Post op pain is expected in this period and pain can last longer than three days.You did not say what was the reason for surgery.Your surgeon must have prescribed pain meds and you should take it as prescribed and discuss your pain situation with the surgeon at the post op follow up visit or call the doctor and talk about your pa.

In brief: Pain is expected

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Jack Hinkle