I work a minimal wage job no social security no insurance what do I do for a doctor in indiana thanks?

FQHC. Find a federally qualified health center. Call and ask if one located near you can help you with your situation. http://www.indianapca.org/?page=FindaCHC.
Free clinics. There are many clinics in indiana that are free or charge a very nominal fee based on your income. Some of them require you submit some financial information only so they can be sure you are in the financial state you say you are. These are staffed by physicians, nurse practitioners, pa's. Call your county health office to find out where the closest one is.