Scraped knee on asphalt today picture on profile what to know what first aid I should put on it? Burns and bleed quite a bit .. Inch deep laceration

Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Seek Help

I am sorry to hear about the trauma you have sustained.
Given that there is a break in the skin (with a laceration present) best to be seen in an urgent care/emergency room environment where your injury will be washed, debrided if necessary, and sutured as necessary. Bleeding will be controlled and measures will be taken to avoid infection. Vaccination status will be reviewed. Best wishes.

In brief: Seek Help

Dr. Otto Placik
Excellent advice. Timings is key so pease do not delay! 6-8 hours is the time to seek treatment.
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Sounds like

It needs medical attention, and the evaluation of a professional.
Get it checked out.

In brief: Sounds like

Get it checked out.
Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care