Can rheumatic fever be cured?

Depends. The cure depends upon the complication. For example, post stretococcal glomerulonephritis, a kidney problem is self limited. Heart damage to a valve is permanent. Check with your doctor for the other.
Self limiting. Rheumatic fever has several manifestations and can variable in severity. It is an autoimmune reaction for specific bacteria in the throat. Prevention is very possible and recommended for patients who had previous attack of rheumatic fever. If a subject contracted this condition usually responds well to anti-inflamma but some cases the sequale can be lifelong (mitral valve or aortic valve damage).
No. You treat the strep infection which caused it; you give ant-iinflammatory agents (aspirin, steroids, etc.), and you then give symptomatic treatment to control the complications (such as congestive heart failure, etc.). All these may modulate the disease, but not necessarily cure it.