Can you take asprin after a hemorrhagic stroke?

Avoid ASA. Likely best that you do not use Aspirin at anytime in future. There are other ways of preventing a future stroke which work far better, and if arthritis or headache pains are issues, tylenol (acetaminophen) might be tried instead. You need to uncover what caused your stroke, and also, stop smoking now! it is an additional risk factor.
No, for at least two. Months. Don't take other blood thinners like fish oil, nsaids (iboprofen, aleve) as well. Discuss this issue with your pcp or neurologist. God bless you!