What should I do if I have a complaint about my dialysis center?

Dr. Eduardo Haddad
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis
In brief: Write it down
It is important to file a written complaint with the facility manager at your clinic and if the problem is not addressed to your satisfaction you can file a grievance with the esrd network where your dialysis clinic is located.
The networks have an obligation to investigate all grievances.

In brief: Write it down
Dr. Eduardo Haddad
Dr. Eduardo Haddad
Dr. Anthony Cusano
In brief: Dialysis center issu
The best way to approach a problem with your dialysis center is to ask to speak with the facility administrator. However, if you cannot solve it that way you can ask to speak to the facility owner's management team. If you still have issues, there is the state health department, your area dialysis network.
You may want your nephrologist to advocate for you in solving your problem.

In brief: Dialysis center issu
Dr. Anthony Cusano
Dr. Anthony Cusano
Dr. Steven Seres