Can I die from chronic pain if I ignore it?

Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Get checked
Pain is a way for your body to communicate something is wrong, hurt, broken, not functioning well.
Ignoring it solved nothing. Have your doctor evaluate the cause of your pain and try the suggested treatments. If it is not life threatening, you can add alternative therapies of acupuncture, massage, physical therapy, etc.

In brief: Get checked
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Yee Wing Tong
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Don't ignore pain
Usually not directly, but chronic pain indicates something is wrong and should be fixed.
I cure all kind of chronic pain and other disorders using an east/west therapy called nbe without drugs. Check out thousands of cases from radio shows, youtube and patient letter testimonies posted on www.Drtong.Com.

In brief: Don't ignore pain
Dr. Yee Wing Tong
Dr. Yee Wing Tong
Dr. Vikram Patel