Can basal cell carcinoma be cured?

Vast Majority. Basal cell carcinoma is the most common skin cancer, but it accounts for less than 0.1% of patient deaths due to cancer. However, you want to treat it early to prevent significant cosmetic deformities.
Basal Cell Carcinoma. As close to 100% yes as one can be. Of all the skin cancers bcc's are the most common and the one to have if you really had to pick a skin cancer to have. While there are very rare instances of metastatic bcc they are just that, by far the exception. However, if left untreated bccs can be very distractive locally. That's about as good an answer i can provide in the space given.
Absolutely. The vast majority of basal cell cancers can be cured with surgical removal. Of course, the earlier it is treated then better. Isome times a special technique called mohs surgery will be advised. N some cases other treatments such as radiation may be advised as well. See a dermatologist for treatment advice.