Approximately how much water should I drink?

64 oz of H20 or more. On a normal day, without excessive activity or heat, you should drink eight 8oz glasses of water a day (or about 64oz). If you're working out and sweating or it is hot enough to cause you to sweat you should increase your water consumption accordingly. In addition, if you drink significant amounts of caffeine you should increase water intake secondary to caffeine's diuretic effect.
Water. As long as you have no real health issues, the normal individual should consume half their weight in ounces of water. Therefore, a 150 pound individual should consume 75 ounces of water each day.