Is cranberry juice good for the kidneys?

Helps uti. The acidification of urine acts as a preventive for recurrent urinary tract infections. Use cranberry juice not blend which contains sugar. Another UTI preventive for common info toons is mannose which prevents e colin from attracting to the lining of the bladder.
No evidence for that. There is no good evidence that cranberry juice is good for kidneys. In fact, cranberry juice has so much sugar (even if it's natural or 'no-added sugar') that it's as bad for you as soda. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.