Allergies distract me from homework and keeping my eyes open really painful. Why isn't allergy medication working?

Dr. Bruce Saran
Ophthalmology

In brief: Treatment

You need a stepped approach to treatment.
Eliminate the allergen, go on loratidine or cetrizine, and use eye drops. I start with zaditor which is over the counter and this fails consider prescription mess such as bepreve (bepotastine besilate). Tough cases do well on alrex. Talk to your eye doctor.

In brief: Treatment

Dr. Bruce Saran
Dr. Bruce Saran
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Agree with above and if you allergies are incapacitating, it is time to see a board certified allergist and get a comprehensive plan to treat your allergies and regain your life
Dr. William Forsythe