How fast can I make my blood shot eyes go away?

Depends on the cause. Blood shot eye, also called red eye is a non-specific term to describe an eye that appears red due to illness or injury, ranging from dry eyes, or allergies to much more serious things such as bacterial infections. If not too painful, nor traumatic and infrequent, i would recommend otc artificial tear lubricants 3-4x/day. If symptoms still persist or worsen, then see an ophthalmologist (eye md).
Depends. Fatigue lowers the tear flow and causes some eye redness. As long as your vision is not affected or the eyes do not hurt or have pus in them, then you can wait a few days for it to clear. And get some relief from topical lubricant eyedrops. If persistent then see your ophthalmologist. You can use "get the red out drops" for photos or social reasons, but they are not a good idea all the time.