What can I use for dehydration if I don't have a doctor?

Dr. Rashed Hasan
Pediatrics - Critical Care
In brief: ORS
Most children with dehydration can be treated with the so called oral rehydration solutions (ORS), which is basically water with the correct balance of sugar and salt.
In the US, Pedialyte is the most common brand used, but there are other brands. Make sure your child drinks enough of the ORS to keep herself/himself hydrated (at least half the number of wet diapers that you are accustomed to).

In brief: ORS
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Dr. Rashed Hasan
Dr. Dennis Clifford
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: Water
Dehydration is caused by a net lack of water. Drink water or a balanced water solution like gatorade or pedialyte.

In brief: Water
Dr. Dennis Clifford
Dr. Dennis Clifford
Dr. Jonathan Jassey