Good day to all doctors in the house, after my sperm test and I visit my urology and I was told that I have a varicocele means swollen vains, what do I ?

In brief: Infertility
If you have a varicocele this can negatively impact sperm counts.
...If infertility is not an issue and you have no symptoms....Leave it alone !

In brief: Infertility
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Richard Sarle
In brief: Urologist can help
The urologist and the patient can decide on surgical treatment for a varicocele, which is a swollen cluster of veins (full of blood flow).
Symptoms like discomfort, pain, or excessive swelling are some of the 'reasons for surgical treatment. The urologist can also explain how the surgery is done, and what the recovery time is. Not all varicoceles have to be removed.

In brief: Urologist can help
Dr. Michael Yu
Urology
In brief: Varicose veins
A varicocele is essentially varicose veins seen in the scrotum. It can affect fertility.
If you're having fertility issues or pain, then consider seeing a urologist to discuss treatment options. Otherwise you can usually leave it alone.

In brief: Varicose veins
Dr. Michael Yu
Dr. Michael Yu
Dr. Jack Hinkle