I have never worn glasses and my vision is pretty good (but not perfect) - am I making my vision worse by not getting glasses?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: Not at all
Glasses do not strengthen or weaken your vision; they simply provide your eyes with better focus.
You may see and feel better with a pair of glasses (especially when driving), but as long as you are comfortable and your vision is within your state's legal limits for driving, you do not have to wear glasses.

In brief: Not at all
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Mary Efremov
glasses bring the light rays to your lens..they correct but do not weaken.What kind of glasses depends on the person....there are many eye conditions that can be improved with corrective lenses..so more detail is needed to say more
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Okay
You don't harm your eyes by wearing or not wearing glasses.

In brief: Okay
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. William Forsythe