My left hip constantly feels like it needs to crack or "pop" and sonetimes my leg springs back when I sit indian style and other pistions as well?

Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: Misalignment
In my experience, when parts of the skeleton feel they need to pop or crack, you are misaligned and trying to literally adjust yourself.
A visit with your doc will help figure out more details. A physical therapist can offer a great deal of useful advice, exercises, and therapies. Massage may help as can a good chiropractor.

In brief: Misalignment
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Nolan Segal
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Tight
Could be tight muscles.
Another possibility is a labral problem in the hip or fai (femoro-acetabular impingement.

In brief: Tight
Could be tight muscles.
Dr. Nolan Segal
Dr. Nolan Segal