Every month a few days b4 my period I get so depressed b/c I can't get pregnant! I've been trying for over 2 yrs! what can I do not to be so depressed?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Infertility

The stress of trying to get pregnant (monitoring your cycle, planning the times to have sex, worrying about the outcome) is one of the greatest stresses a couple can face.
You need a way to unwind, relax, and let go of the outcome. I think the best way to do this is through meditation--spend 10-20 minutes each day, comfortable position, just watch your breathing in and out, just watching.

In brief: Infertility

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: It is frustrating

When you want to start a family and have trouble conceiving.
If you are getting fertility treatments or start having some, it is always a good idea to work with a psychologist to address the stress, disappointment and yes, sadness when you do not conceive. You do not have to deal with it alone.

In brief: It is frustrating

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Eric Weisman