Every month a few days b4 my period I get so depressed b/c I can't get pregnant! I've been trying for over 2 yrs! What can I do not to be so depressed?

Infertility. The stress of trying to get pregnant (monitoring your cycle, planning the times to have sex, worrying about the outcome) is one of the greatest stresses a couple can face. You need a way to unwind, relax, and let go of the outcome. I think the best way to do this is through meditation--spend 10-20 minutes each day, comfortable position, just watch your breathing in and out, just watching.
It is frustrating. When you want to start a family and have trouble conceiving. If you are getting fertility treatments or start having some, it is always a good idea to work with a psychologist to address the stress, disappointment and yes, sadness when you do not conceive. You do not have to deal with it alone.