Why do I feel like I have brain fog a lot and no energy. Lack of interest in things?

Dr. James Cunnar

In brief: Many causes

Symptoms could be due to any number of conditions, from anemia to thyroid dysfunction to vitamin deficiencies to depression.
See your primary care physician to see if they can assist you in determining the cause.

In brief: Many causes

Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Depression

You may be suffering from depression, anxiety or from being overly stressed.
Consult with your doctor to rule out any medical issues then if you are cleared consult a mental health professional who can help you sort out what is troubling you and how to develop better ways of coping. Best wishes.

In brief: Depression

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Alan Ali
Some medical causes could be Thyroid abnormality, Vitamin deficiency & Anemias.