Will taking flomax (tamsulosin) effect my chances of getting my wife pregnant? I'm already noticing some ejaculatory issues

Male infertility. Terazosin (hytrin), tamsulosin (flomax) and alfuzosin (uroxatral)--often taken for symptoms of enlarged prostate--can cause. Retrograde ejaculation, in which the sperm ejaculate and prostatic fluid move backwards at the time of orgasm instead of forward. Usually this effect is obvious due to reduced volume of ejaculate. This will lower your changes of getting your partner pregnant.
Yes. Flomax (tamsulosin) can reduce or stop a man's ejaculate so the amount of sperm reaching the uterus diminishes. It's a fast acting drug so stopping it the week before your wife's ovulation cycle may improve your pregnancy chances but still provide symptom relief 3 out of 4 weeks.