I've been getting a lot of dizzy spells lately.I started walking sideways when i got up from bending down. I have meniers disease.Could this be tumor?

Dr. Brian Affleck
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Dizzy spells

Dizziness can be caused by a lot of things.
Meniere's disease is certainly one of them. Sometimes its a lightheaded sensation, which we often describe as dizziness. Although a tumor can cause these symptoms, they only occur about 1 in 100, 000 people. Because of the complexity of this kind of problem, best to get it checked out. You may end up getting a hearing test and an MRI scan to sort out.

In brief: Dizzy spells

Dr. Brian Affleck
Dr. Brian Affleck
Dr. Eric Weisman