I have three red bumps on the lip of my vagina what is it and how should I treat it?

Need tests. Most common cause for bumps these days is herpes please get a culture from bumps done for herpes also a blood test for herpes antibodies in blood you may also take a cource of Valtrex (valacyclovir) , which may help you.
NEEDS EVALUATION. 'genital bumps' can be a std such as warts (hpv) or molluscum or other lesion. Evalution by your provider/gyn will help determine what the proper diagnosis and treatment is.