Since my 1st pregnancy at 16, I've had problems with controlling my bladder. Im now 22 and its worse. No exercises have helped, what can I do?

Chethan Sarabu

In brief: Talk to your OBGYN

Delivery can injure or stretch pelvic muscles/nerves.
Do u lose urine just when you cough or sneeze or do you have control trouble all the time? Pay attention to this and they will help your ob/gyn determine the type of bladder issue that may be present as there are different treatment types, either medicines or surgery. Surgery is typically done after you're finished childbearing.Talk to your obg.

In brief: Talk to your OBGYN

Chethan Sarabu
Chethan Sarabu
Answer assisted by Chethan Sarabu, Medical Student
Dr. Quang Nguyen
You might need surgical repair. See your OBGYN. Best to go back to the one who delivered your baby when you were 16.
David Miller

In brief: Visit a gynecologist

I'm assuming that you had a vaginal birth.
In such cases, the pelvic muscles can be stretched, leading to incontinence. A skilled gynecologist can help diagnose they type of incontinence and help plan out a treatment with you.

In brief: Visit a gynecologist

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Adam Levy