How long do fire ant bite blisters take to dry up/pop on their own? I'm going on five days now with the blisters still there.

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: A couple of weeks

It may take a couple of weeks for fire ant bites to heal depending on your immune system. Sometimes there can be scarring.
Keep the area clean so you don't get an infection. They to avoid them in the future.

In brief: A couple of weeks

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Fire ants

I empathize with you about fire ant bites -- they can really itch and burn! the lesions (with little blisters) can also last for a week or more.
They're not likely to get infected unless you scratch them. Keep them clean with soap & water -- don't use alcohol to wash them! otc antihistamines may help the itching. If pus or discoloration develop, see your doctor to rule out or treat infection.

In brief: Fire ants

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas