Husband and I have 4 mo old. We r using only withdraw method as contraception. Should I stop taking zoloft (sertraline)?

Failure rate high. Withdrawal method of contraception has a failure rate of 20 to 30%. Zoloft (sertraline) will be secreted in your breast milk if you are breast feeding although long term implications are not clear in an exposed child. Zoloft (sertraline) and other ssris are category 'c' meds that is not proven safe, but not treating depression and anxiety during pregnancy is more injurious to unborn. Have detail talk with psychiatrist.
Zoloft (sertraline) This is best discussed with your prescribing doctor who knows your case well.
Depends. If you are using withdrawal method for contraception it can often fail! birth control pills as long as you are not nursing would have a much higher success rate of preventing pregnancy. Also taking zoloft (sertraline) if you are not nursing or pregnant should be ok. Please contact your doctor before stopping zoloft (sertraline) as you might need to continue taking it for the original condition it was prescribed!