I am losing blood in my body somewhere. How do I find out were I am losing blood at?

Anemic. You need to have blood work drawn. A CBC and an iron panel. If it is thought that you are losing blood (as opposed to not producing blood), you may need have a colonoscopy and upper endoscopy. Uterine fibroids with heavy menstrual bleeding may also be a cause.