Chronic radial artery occlusion. Pain in hand arterial doppler shows interosseos artery enlarged. Ulnar artery responsbile for profusion. Advice?

Prob not. Pain not related to radial artery occl very unlikely as ulnar and interosseous supply is it related to exercise? See your dr.
Collateral. The palm and finger vessels are fed by multiple sources including radial, ulnar and less so the interosseous. These are interactive interconnected and should be adequate if any one or sometimes two are blocked vascular testing can help determine pressures. Occlusion or surgical harvest of the radial artery is not uncommon. Regular use f hand and arm can help de elop the collaterals.