How much milk or formula should my baby get at each feeding?

Dr. Scott Katz
In brief: 1-8 fl oz
Most babies know better than we do what their bodies need to grow.
As long as you burp her frequently during the feeding, she will eat the right amount. Don't get hung up on averages published in books/websites. I have seen growing newborns who only wanted 1 1/2 ounces and others who needed 8.

In brief: 1-8 fl oz
Dr. Scott Katz
Dr. Scott Katz
In brief: Does not...
...Matter; it's the 24-hour total that's important, and that's about 3 oz per pound body weight per 24 hours.
An 8-pound baby would then need about 24 oz in 24 hours, averaging 3 oz every 3 hours even if the feedings are not all the same. This is only true for the first 2-3 months of life.

In brief: Does not...
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Shontae Buffington