All my bones hurt a lot and my body is swollen particularly in the extremities. I can bear no weight on my heels and im finding it hard to move?

In brief: Body pain

If there is no history of trauma then i would recommend seeing a rhuematologist.
Some of the symptoms you are expressing can be linked to various rhuematic diseases. The pain and swelling could range from fibromylagia, lupus to rhuemotoid arthritis.

In brief: Body pain

Dr. Brandon Hawkins
Dr. Brandon Hawkins

In brief: Get checked properly

For someone as young as you, don't try to guess what's going on with your system. See your primary doctor first to get examined.
They may consider referring you to a specialist, including a rheumatologist.

In brief: Get checked properly

Dr. Grace Torres-hodges
Dr. Grace Torres-hodges
Dr. Keegan Duchicela