Is low back pain common with ic?

No, but it happens. Assuming ic stands for interstitial cystitis - yes, back pain can be a symptom. It's not common, but each person is different. If your bladder is full, the posterior part of the bladder sits back enough that you could get referred pain to your lower back. We see this in patients who have urinary tract infections.
Possibly. Low back pain/interstitial cystitis (ic) not unexpected. Ic is symptom constellation without known cause & diagnosis of exclusion; anybody's theory as good as the next. Imo inveterate urinary frequency that sets ic apart is from autonomic neural impingement within presacral plexus; as i noted in females with symptomatic scroiliac joint (sij) disorder. I saw ic resolve in woman after sij fusion.