Skin between my fingers is chapped & flaky due to antibacterial soap use. I scratch in sleep so never heals. How to heal? Oral antihistamine's useless

Rash Between Fingers. Erosio interdigitalis blastomycetica is a skin condition caused by a Candida Albicans infection, characterized by an oval-shaped area of skin on the web between and extending onto the sides of the fingers. Another possibility is hand eczema. Treatment depends your diagnosis. See you local dermatologist for the correct diagnosis and therapy.
Irritant dermatitis. Hands are most important sites of irritant contact dermatitis from repeated workplace exposure of the hands to soaps, cleansers, and solvents, source of most occupational skin disorders. Irritant dermatitis caused by contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, topical steroids such as triamcinolone acetonide ointment.