Ok I had a hysterectomy due to endometrisos it was done when I was 25 im 32 can it come back im in so much pain in my stomach feels like it used to?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
In brief: Yes, very likely
If you still have your ovaries, you probably have recurrent endometriosis.
The recurrence risk is over 60% when the ovaries are not removed when the uterus is taken out. You likely will require another surgery to remove your ovaries, to have a good chance of being pain free.

In brief: Yes, very likely
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Kevin O'neil
I agree with the answer and I would also add that you should discuss with your doctor the possibilty that you could also have Interstitial Cystitis. This is an inflammatory condition of the bladder that is found in as many as 50% of women with endometriosis. Good luck.
Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: See your doc
Your uterus is gone, presumably not your ovaries.
Your are still making female hormones in a cyclic manner. If you had any other implants of endomet. They would still be responsive to hormones. You may have adhesions (internal scars) from surgery causing pain; you may have something unrelated. See your doc-get checked.

In brief: See your doc
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Michael Hulse
Gynecology
It is not uncommon for endometriosis to occur after hysterectomy.
If your ovaries were not removed the likelihood is higher than if they were removed. If the symptoms are similar to your previous experience then it is likely to be endometriosis. To be sure it is best to see your gynecologist. Hope this helps.

Dr. Michael Hulse
Dr. Michael Hulse
Dr. Renee Harris
If you had a hysterectomy and still have your ovaries, the endometriosis can recur. It can also recur after your ovaries are removed, but it is much less likely.
I would recommend evaluation by your physician to see what is causing the pain, as it could be many different things.

Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Raj Syal
We would need more information.
Were the ovaries removed? Are you taking hormones? How involved was the endometriosis? Endometriosis is a persistent disease.

We would need more information.
Dr. Raj Syal
Dr. Raj Syal
Dr. Adam Levy