Ok I had a hysterectomy due to endometrisos it was done when I was 25 im 32 can it come back im in so much pain in my stomach feels like it used to?

Yes, very likely. If you still have your ovaries, you probably have recurrent endometriosis. The recurrence risk is over 60% when the ovaries are not removed when the uterus is taken out. You likely will require another surgery to remove your ovaries, to have a good chance of being pain free.
See your doc. Your uterus is gone, presumably not your ovaries. Your are still making female hormones in a cyclic manner. If you had any other implants of endomet. They would still be responsive to hormones. You may have adhesions (internal scars) from surgery causing pain; you may have something unrelated. See your doc-get checked.
Yes. If you still have your ovaries, you probably have recurrent endometriosis. The recurrence risk is over 60% when the ovaries are not removed when the uterus is taken out. You likely will require another surgery to remove your ovaries, to have a good chance of being pain free.
Yes. It is not uncommon for endometriosis to occur after hysterectomy. If your ovaries were not removed the likelihood is higher than if they were removed. If the symptoms are similar to your previous experience then it is likely to be endometriosis. To be sure it is best to see your gynecologist. Hope this helps.
Yes. If you had a hysterectomy and still have your ovaries, the endometriosis can recur. It can also recur after your ovaries are removed, but it is much less likely. I would recommend evaluation by your physician to see what is causing the pain, as it could be many different things.
Yes. We would need more information. Were the ovaries removed? Are you taking hormones? How involved was the endometriosis? Endometriosis is a persistent disease.