Why is Zoloft considered a "stronger" medication than Lexapro (escitalopram) or celexa?

It's not, really. Zoloft is not really a "stronger" medication than Lexapro (escitalopram) or celexa. All 3 are selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. They differ a little in the particular receptor sites they affect -- zoloft may block norepinephrine re-uptake a little more than Celexa and Lexapro (escitalopram) do, but not nearly as potently as paroxetine, duloxetine, and some older tricyclics.
Anti-Depressants. It is not a 'stronger' medication. It is of the same class and is a 'cousin' to Lexapro (escitalopram) and celexa. Most of us in medicine try to avoid such descriptive terms as 'stronger' 'better' or 'good' or 'bad' when discussing medications. One medication may be safer or 'more effective' than another in any given patient. But, this question that you have asked before, has no correct answer.