If I am tested for herpes, and the culture is positive and the blood test is negative. And my STD test is reactive for syphilis what should I believe?

See your DR. First infection with herpes or syphilis does not show pos blood test until about 2 weeks. Culture pos for herpes with neg blood test means you should be on full dose of valacyclovir or Acyclovir for at least a week. Repeat blood test for syphilis in about 1 month.
See below. You have caught both herpes and syphilis. The culture is definitive and herpes is typically not in blood.
The negative blood . Test for herpes may be false negative or there's a delay in turning into a positive result. Even if u have no symptoms, i'd still recommend treatment for both herpes and syphilis. Discuss these issues with your gyn or infectious disease specialist. Take care!