I am 32 yrs n I just found out I have septal scarring I was in the hospital for awhile with chest pains they said I had a heart attack can this be tre?

Dr. David Wishnew
Wound care
In brief: Heart attck
Heart disease can involve men and women of any age, although advancing age poses greater risk.
Although uncommon, it certainly would be possible for you to have had an ischemic area of the heart that registers as a heart attack on an ecg.

In brief: Heart attck
Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. David Wishnew
Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic
Yes, you proably had a heart attack and probably had a prior one that affected that part of the septum of your heart .
.

.
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology