I am 32 yrs n I just found out I have septal scarring I was in the hospital for awhile with chest pains they said I had a heart attack can this be tre?

Heart attck. Heart disease can involve men and women of any age, although advancing age poses greater risk. Although uncommon, it certainly would be possible for you to have had an ischemic area of the heart that registers as a heart attack on an ecg.
Yes. Yes, you proably had a heart attack and probably had a prior one that affected that part of the septum of your heart ..