I have had very bad headaches for a little over a week now I had asn erpisode where I got nausea and very cold, couldnt get warm and my body still ache?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Headache

The combination of a persistent bad ache with nausea and the sensation of chills suggest the possibility of an infection that may be invovling your spinal fluid.
While you can get nausea with a migraine headache, the sense of chills is not typical. Concerns would be for viral or bacterial infections that can affect the meninges, or specific viruses like herpes that can affect the brain. See an md.

In brief: Headache

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Arnon Rubin