Does anyone tear his ACL and PCL in the same knee at the same time, while playing sports?

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine
In brief: If it dislocates
I agree with the above.
In certain cases where there is more trauma and a dislocation occurs both ligaments can be torn at the same time. Fortunately this is uncommon, but there are some serious potential neurovascular side effects with the type of injury.

In brief: If it dislocates
I agree with the above.
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Michio Abe
It's not uncommon for an athlete to have a knee injury involving multiple ligaments and/or menisci, possibly partial or complete tears.
Pcl is considered the strongest ligament in the knee, and it's the least frequently injured ligament. Isolated PCL tears occur less frequently than combined ligament tears such as tearing of the acl and PCL at the same time.

Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine