2 mnths after myomectomy & have sensitivity in area where removed, heavy lifting hurt stomach muscles then had acidity & pain in abdomen is it related?

Dr. Wendy Askew

In brief: Recovery

The healing process after surgery can be slow and varies for everyone.I think the sensitivity and the heavy lifting affecting abdominal muscles sounds appropriate for 2 months post-op.
Even if you had the myomectomy done laparoscopically, there can be residual tenderness afterwards for several months. The acidity and upper abd pain, not likely due to surgery-but poss related to too much NSAID meds.

In brief: Recovery

Dr. Jane Van Dis