I remember doing eye focusing excercises when I was a kid at my eye doctor. They seemed to help me a bit with my vision. Any adult version? I'm 26

Dr. Peter Francis
Ophthalmology - Retinal Surgery

In brief: Not really

Eye focusing exercises have very limited usefulness in the adult.

In brief: Not really

Dr. Peter Francis
Dr. Peter Francis
Dr. Ilan Cohen
Ophthalmology

In brief: Maybe

Exercises exist which can improve your magnitude of focusing ability and help you to sustain it.
The exercises will not correction your vision though.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Ilan Cohen
Dr. Ilan Cohen
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Not useful

You may have been involved in exercises based upon an outmoded theory about the improvement in vision from eye exercises.
There are some benefits of exercise for those with doubling of vision but no known effect on the need for eyeglasses. I am guessing that you would like to get rid of your glasses. This is only possible with contact lenses or lasik.

In brief: Not useful

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine