To a female doctor: is it normal to become aroused or even orgasm during my gyn exam, and what can I do about it.

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Concerned Gay Doctor

I hope you won't mind, but arousal during an examination of one's private sensitive parts is normal and common.
There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed or concerned with. Believe me this happens to many patients at 'inconvenient' times. Your physician will have some experience with this and i would hope continue with you in a very gentle and professional way. But, the message is you are fine.

In brief: Concerned Gay Doctor

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham