I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia but how could I excercise if I have pain in the shoulders back muscles. Do I have to stop pain first and how?

Pain. People with fibromyalgia benefit from exercise with a reduction in their symptoms, but often the pain does not go away completely. There are a few medications that have also been shown to help, but again often do not alleviate the pain completely. You may need to learn to live with a certain amount of pain and fatigue after you have done all you can do.
Water. Fibromyalgia sufferer asks how to exercise in the face of so much pain. Answer is that gravity needs to be abated. Widespread muscle deconditioning renders bodies of fibromyalgia suffers too pained to exercise within the ambient gravitational field. Water buoyancy provides a field wherein useful exercise can be obtained. .