I just ask 1 qust bout fluter in chestw/smpain HRT goes thump very fast bn2erlabnegnot4 dn dr not cal shud I wory it hapens mor evry day very scared!?

Arrhythmia. You may have an arrhythmia. Need to see a cardiologist and have an event monitor to monitor your heart rhythm and symptoms.
Need results. Since you've been to the er, surely blood work and heart rhythm were checked. You need followup. Call the doctor's office you've been waiting on. Ask for referral to a cardiologist. If you smoke or drink coffee/cola with caffeine: stop! many rhythms could cause your symptoms. Treatments differ by rhythm. Depending on your age and risk factors, the rhythm could be the tip of the iceberg.