I have these red spots all up and down my legs and thighs what could they be?

Anything. We might be able to narrow it down for you a bit if you gave us more information, such as how long it has been there, whether it itches or hurts, and if anyone else in your household has anything similar, or is itching. But as a rule, rashes are very difficult to diagnose without actually seeing them; you'll probably have to see a dermatologist to find out for sure what is going on.
Lots of things. That type of rash needs to be seen by a physician. Lots of things cause rashes, most of which are benign, and some of which are serious. The appearance of the rash is important in determining the cause, so direct visualization by a doctor is necessary.