I keep getting hemroids, 1 will go away and ill just get anothr, why and how can I stop this?

Mike Moore

In brief: Fiber & fiber...

Without knowing more about your specific situation, it is hard to give you an exact answer..
. but for most people in the US on a western diet that is processed... increasing dietary fiber to over 30g a day (yes actually count them) really helps. If it doesn't get better, or if you notice unusual masses, bleeding, or pain on passing stool... see your doctor for an evaluation and examination.

In brief: Fiber & fiber...

Mike Moore
Mike Moore
Answer assisted by Mike Moore, Medical Student
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me explain

Ymptomatic hemorrhoids affect at least 50% of the american population at some time during their lives, with around 5% of the population suffering at any given time, and both sexes experiencing the same incidence of the conditions.
Whatyou have could be internal or external hemorrhoid. You get them because back the reason cause them is still there. Constipation, diarrhea, and other and other factor.

In brief: Let me explain

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery