I am breastfeeding my 20 months old twin babies. What should be the proper diet plan for me?

Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: The proper diet...

...For a breast feeding mother is the proper diet for anyone.
Eat lean meats, lots of vegetables, plenty of fruit, and whole grains. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Continue your prenatal vitamins as long as you're nursing, and a lot of those vitamins will be passed through the milk. Breast fed babies, newborn or 20 months, should be on a vitamin d supplement daily.

In brief: The proper diet...

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Stick

To god made food and leave the man made stuff alone.

In brief: Stick

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Dr. Sara Gonzalez

In brief: Healthy diet

If you are asking for a diet plan for yourself, focus on eating a variety of nutritious foods and make sure to drink plenty of liquids to help maintain your milk supply.
If you are asking for your twins, they can eat essentially anything you do.

In brief: Healthy diet

Dr. Sara Gonzalez
Dr. Sara Gonzalez
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham