My 3 mo old is teething is there anything I can do to make it less painful? And is it possible for her to not have a fever thru the process?

In brief: Cold teething rings
There are a collection of teething remedies available otc but I have never seen consistent benefit from any of them. There are water filled teething rings that can be chilled/frozen & offered to baby to gnaw on , rotating them out with another after one warms up.
Cold will chill the nerve & reduce pain messages to the brain if present.

In brief: Cold teething rings
Dr. Scott Terry
Dentistry
In brief: Comfort for teething
A ice cold cloth or chilled teething ring can be a gentle solution.
Some children do not get fevers while a runny nose may also be seen in others. Be very careful with numbing medicines, they are hard to apply and may be swallowed.

In brief: Comfort for teething
Dr. Scott Terry
Dr. Scott Terry
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Let us see below
Some babies have no symptoms while teething, and others have a lot of apparent discomfort.
The same baby might do ok with one episode of teething and not with another. Experts claim that if symptoms from teething are going to appear, they will develop 3-5 days before the tooth breaks through the gum and stop once the tooth is visible.Good luck, thank you.

In brief: Let us see below
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Yash Khanna
Babies can be cranky and fretful during teething but do not develope fever,if baby is febrile you need to have baby examined by your pediatrician.You can use over the counter local gels like oragel and tylenol if the infant is very fretful,or your pediatrician can recommend local xylocaine to be applied on the gums.In my opinion most of the babies do not need any treatment before or during teethin
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine